LOL Pool party LOL Pool party

Squee! Gnar is soooo cute! I want to hug him <3

Very nice fan-service. Although it consists of a lot of boobies, I'd argue that the theme lets them enhance the plot rather than detracting too much. It isn't exactly a new premise, (men wanting women and women wanting to hug cute animals) but I like the League spin on it and the animation/sounds were nice.

Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

(I tried to put 5 stars but my keyboard doesn't work and my mouse is non-existent. If I didn't have a touch screen I wouldn't be able to do anything on my laptop.) Anyways, great animation and super funny plot! Captain Tardigrade's apathetic attitude towards others is somehow hilarious. Although maybe it's a coping mechanism for not getting too close to someone who isn't borderline indestructible. I might be over-analyzing that. Anyways, the idea is great, especially since tardigrades have gone into space. I've always loved water bears, even if nobody else seemed to. I happen to think they're adorable, but I also think that about the tongue eating louse, so my thoughts on cuteness may be a bit off.

NARWHAL NARWHAL

That narwhal obliterated three laser sharks like it was nothing! It feels like an understatement to say they beat them polar bears in a fight. Way to go, Narwhales Rule!

Anti Chess Anti Chess

The counter-intuitive nature of such a game makes it harder for the people who play standard chess to adjust. It's a fun game to play, but the harder difficulties could be more challenging.

devilsgarage responds:

yeah, a real mind bender for traditional players - thanks for playing!
You should download the iOS version and challenge a friend if it's getting a bit easy beating the AI - cheers

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

Great game, but I messed up badly. I fooled around with the controls and made it so two of them did the same thing and now the up button isn't working. 0_o'

ShadowWhoWalks responds:

that is a horrible oversight on my part. You may have to delete your cookies or try a different browser.

Exploding Cow Milk Crisis Exploding Cow Milk Crisis

Very fun premise. The game is great as it is, but wouldn't it be awesome to see a bigger version with power ups like a bigger bucket, stronger weapons, faster milking, turrets, or slower explosions? Maybe some different types of cows or certain boss aliens that are harder to kill or something, or even a story where the aliens initiated war and we have to research a cure to stop cow explosions.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

This would make the best music for the turning point of the battle! You know, where the bad guy is gloating, but then the good guy gets up with renewed energy and determination and wins. Epic!

Cook your food Cook your food

Looks good, the human teeth add a surreal creepiness to the worm. I would love to rate it but I can't find the rating button...

Horny Horny

I'm loving the pun here!
<^_^>

Strange sea creature Strange sea creature

That's really creepy... It resembles the baby that a blobfish and a seahorse might make if they banged in a radioactive cesspool in a foreign planet, with a diseased zubat as a surrogate.