Anti Chess Anti Chess

The counter-intuitive nature of such a game makes it harder for the people who play standard chess to adjust. It's a fun game to play, but the harder difficulties could be more challenging.

devilsgarage responds:

yeah, a real mind bender for traditional players - thanks for playing!
You should download the iOS version and challenge a friend if it's getting a bit easy beating the AI - cheers

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

Great game, but I messed up badly. I fooled around with the controls and made it so two of them did the same thing and now the up button isn't working. 0_o'

ShadowWhoWalks responds:

that is a horrible oversight on my part. You may have to delete your cookies or try a different browser.

Exploding Cow Milk Crisis Exploding Cow Milk Crisis

Very fun premise. The game is great as it is, but wouldn't it be awesome to see a bigger version with power ups like a bigger bucket, stronger weapons, faster milking, turrets, or slower explosions? Maybe some different types of cows or certain boss aliens that are harder to kill or something, or even a story where the aliens initiated war and we have to research a cure to stop cow explosions.

Jelly Pop Jelly Pop

It's like Candy Crush meets 2048. Very fun, but I'm sort of disappointed that the last candy wasn't gold or rainbow or something.

Frog Fable Frog Fable

It's a very fun game with the simple premise of getting milk leading to much more. There were little parts that made me laugh and the character's names just killed me.

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

I just spent over 8 hours on a drawing. It lagged and I lost everything. I'm so sad now.

What's inside the box? What's inside the box?

Really fun puzzles with a sweet ending!

Quotidian Quotidian

Pretty interesting, but I tried google translate for that last "computer" message, and didn't get a very clear message. I could, however, figure out it was work-related, which was a fun bonus.

Nomzilla: Munching Mayhem Nomzilla: Munching Mayhem

I think it's a simple, but enjoyable game with an adorable monster eating people. However, it could be improved with some power ups like fire-breath, shield, or armor. Or maybe adding some passive regeneration, or other enemies. There could be some that slow you down, or poison you, or just move faster, etc. All in all, it's a pretty fun way to pass the time.

PixlWalkr responds:

Thank you for your feedback! I'll surely add those when I turn it into a full game :)

Unfographics Unfographics

I enjoy the clean simplistic graphics and the clever theme, but I experienced a very significant issue. I'm sure this game has more to offer than what I got out of it, but I had a difficult time playing on my laptop since I couldn't rotate the object. I can't mouse wheel or right click while holding down the mouse button. I'll come back to play again when I have a real mouse, but until then I'll wait to rate the game until I get the full experience.